Thursday, November 27, 2008

:)

For today…(Tuesday, november 27, 2008) It's Thanksgiving, and I'm home this year with my family-Mom's cooking a much anticipated Thanksgiving Dinner, and the rest of us are doing an assortment of different things. I'm being lazy and making this entry.

Outside my window…It's warming up after yet another cold night and the sun is shining.

I am thinking…that dinner needs to hurry and get done so I can have some squash casserole and EGGNOG!

From the learning room…we left off in American History learning about JFK and LBJ

I am thankful for....my family, and being able to be with them this year on Thanksgiving

From the kitchen…Momma is making traditional TG dinner: Turkey, Squash Casserole, Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Taters and Gravy, etc.

I am wearing…despite the coolness of the day, shorts and a t-shirt..I'll be rethinking that decision as the day plays out

I am creating…the only thing I'm creating is this entry for my blog...maybe momma will let me help with something in the kitchen

I am going…slowly insane?

I am reading...BREAKING DAWN! Finally, the last installment of the "Twilight Series"

I am hoping…that dinner will taste as good as I remember :)

I am hearing…paramore on my myspace playlist and the vacuum running in the back of the house somewhere

Around the house…not a whole lot is going on. Dad is fixing a broken piece of our couch(finally), my sis - SuburbanGypsy - is back vacuuming, my nephew - Lil Man - is off somewhere, probably looking to help mommy vaccum, Mickey Jade is prolly underfoot and Daniel is helping Dad, while Mom is cooking.

One of my favorite things…curling up under a pile of thick blankets and slipping into blissful sleep

A few plans for the rest of the week...finish up this Thanksgiving day, Friday is unknown and Saturday, hopefully I'll be going to see TWILIGHT the movie with my niece Jamie. We'll just have to see how that pans out. Saturday is blank, Sunday is Church to see Josh who got home from his 2 year mission and Cameron of course who is leaving for his in January :)

1 comment:

jayedee said...

oh girl! i'm still full! but not so full that i didn't enjoy the cold stuffing i had for breakfast this morning lol